The Viber registration process is very simple. You choose your country in a box, then type your cellular number, and you’ll receive an SMS to your regular phone with the code.
Viber does not officially support iPads and iPods, but it should still work just fine. The fact that you are not able to receive the code is a different problem, and could have a few different causes. Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).
If you have registrated Viber, Viber is associated with the phone itself, but its identity is the phone number with which it was registered. So, in order to solve this conflict, what you need to do is to go to the “More” tab inside Viber, then choose to Deactivate.
After that, remove Viber from both devices, reinstall it from AppStore, then you register Viber with your telephone number, and she should register with hers. Now, all should work.
In the future, we plan to add an option to register 2 different devices with the same Viber number. It’s a little technologically complex, so it might be a little while before it’s ready.
Here are the instructions for how to set up Viber on iPod Touch:
1. connect to WiFi from your iPad/iPod.
2. download and install Viber app. when asked for your number, enter your regular cellphone’s number, then confirm.
3. an SMS message with the code will be sent to your regular cellular phone.
4. take that code and use it in your iPad/iPod. Viber will then be activated, and you’re good to go.
* this means that if anyone dials your number on Viber, you will get the call on your iPad/iPod.
If you have sucessfully activated viber on you ipod touch but still can’t make calls. Maybe your network is behind a firewall, blocking Viber from functioning.