Why I can not get Viber Access Code

$10 Bonus on $20 Signup

Unfortunately Viber the Access Code SMS mobile phone can not receive too many people, Viber people around the world are able to use one after another. However, there is no other means for validating your account other than receiving a callback or an SMS through a real telephone number. Our suggestion to you is to temporarily, whole on that remote area, ask the help of a friend or family to receive the code for you, email it to you (for example), and then you’ll be able to activate Viber just fine, but your Viber identity will be that number you registered with.

Usually there is no problem with activating Viber. But in some cases, some countries and mobile operators it can get stuck.   However, in some cases, more specifically, in certain countries and in case of certain mobile operators, the activation can somehow get stuck.

If you haven’t received your access code, please confirm that your telephone
number is correctly entered, i.e., cell phone prefix + telephone number.
The country code was already chosen in the previous selection of country.
For example, on  Viber, and to all of your contacts, your number may look like
this… +001-012-555-1234 but you should type it in like this… 125551234
without the +001 country code. Do not add any additional digits like “0″ prefixes
or “1′s”. The international routing system will do this automatically as needed.

Also, please make sure that you do have an active working cell phone number so
that you are able to receive an SMS via your cell phone provider. If you are out of
the country, you will need to make sure that you can receive SMS via roaming.
Access codes cannot be sent via email.

If you still didn’t receive your access code, or if you have lost it, we’ve developed an
authentication system that will securely provide you with your Viber access code
through callback.

If you’re abroad (travelling in another country):
Since the access code will be sent to the telephone number which you’re registering,
you must have roaming services activated with your cell phone provider in order to
receive the access code. Or register before leaving your country. Or you can register a
home number and someone there can receive the callback for you.

First, why did you receive a Viber access code?
Once you’ve downloaded Viber, you will receive an Access Code via SMS or via callback to activate Viber. The Access Code ensures that you are the real owner of the cellphone number you have registered and prevents others from obtaining your Access Code and placing calls with your caller ID.

Why I receive an invalid code error?
Wait for a few minutes and re-enter the code.
If that didn’t work, please wait 12 hours and reinstall Viber to receive a SMS with a new access code.
Please note that if you have already received an access code at an earlier date then you can use the same access code once you’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Viber. Make sure that your device has the same phone number that you’ve used previously.

How to get a Viber Access Number?

During the installation process, you should get your access code by SMS. If you don’t receive SMS within 1 minute, you can try to press “No code?” button which will guide you through automatic call procedure. Accept the call, write down the access code and enter it into Viber.

If the automatic call does not work (did not manage to get through), try to uninstall Viber and wait for 24 hours. After that period try to install it again from the begining.

Viber Access Code

Viber Access Code

If even that does not work, you can try to place your problem at Viber Support. There is a wizard which will guide you in describing the problem. Finish the wizard and support team will contact you in a few days.

During the installation process, you should get your access code by SMS. If you don’t receive SMS within 1 minute, you can try pressing the “No code?” button which will guide you through an automatic call procedure. Accept the call, write down the access code and enter it into Viber.

If the automatic call does not work (did not manage to get through), try uninstalling Viber and wait for 24 hours. After that period, try installing it again from the beginning.

If even that does not work, you can post your problem at Viber Support. There is a wizard which will guide you through the process of describing the problem. Finish the wizard and support team will contact you in a few days.

Other Solutions

Our authentication system will securely provide you with your Viber access code. We will send you an automatic phone call and read out your access code.
IMPORTANT: This will only work once within a 24 hour period, so please prepare to write down your access code.
To receive your access code, follow these instructions:
1. Open Viber on your device (You can download it from www.viber.com/itunes)
2. Enter your phone number and tap on ‘Continue’.
3. If you haven’t received an SMS with your access code within 60 seconds, click on the ‘No Code?’ button (see image example).
4. Follow the instructions on the system.
5. Accept the automatic call and write down the given access code.
6. Enter the code into Viber to complete the set up.

Note:
If you are not able to receive the Viber code through above methods. Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). If this doesn’t help, contact our support team at http://support.viber.com and give them the details of the problem.

Updated:

Where is my access code?
If you haven’t received your access code, please confirm that your telephone
number is correctly entered, i.e., cell phone prefix + telephone number.
The country code was already chosen in the previous selection of country.
For example, on Viber, and to all of your contacts, your number may look like
this… +001-012-555-1234 but you should type it in like this… 125551234

Also, please make sure that you do have an active working cell phone number so
the country, you will need to make sure that you can receive SMS via roaming.
Access codes cannot be sent via email.

through callback.

For step by step instructions please visit our knowledgebase: http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Select: Your device type-> Troubleshooting Viber-> Did not receive access code.

If you’re abroad (travelling in another country):
home number and someone there can receive the callback for you.

Update on 2013-1-30

1. To download the App Store Viber.

2. Viber to Tap the icon to start.

3. When you start “Continue” to the Tap.

4.Address Book Tap OK and you can register.

5. Enter your iPhone phone number.

* The phone number for international calls to common sense, “09012345678″, the head of “0″ is omitted Viber Enter, the “0″ even while it is seems some people received SMS . It is a little mystery.

6.Viper SMS received from the four-digit Access Code to enter written.

In the few seconds it would normally four-digit SMS international Viber have written it arrives enter the Access Code.

7. Viper setup is complete now.

After a friend informed Viber convenience of one another are finished setting up my friend “Invite” allows for free calls. For example, under the screen installed on the iPod Touch with Google Voice Viber number to the number of registered friends Viber sample. This way you do not have a SIM in the device such as iPod Touch Viber can be used as a mobile phone. It’ll be useful. Is there a problem? (Laughs)

After the “Viber” Tap mark people worldwide free calls can be quickly and if the other person. How is it, Skype will be able to set up more easily? If the person is unable to call in case Viber normal mobile calls (surcharge) from this screen you can.

Viber this great simplification of the current setup for the SMS But in Acess Code has been sent by the specification. This is the national carrier, and certainly easier, such as international Viber may not receive the SMS. In the future, now would probably solve the problem of making it the most. Viber not receive the SMS is unable to be successful setup.

************************************************** *****************************

If people can not receive SMS from Viber Please try the following steps. Success or failure but God knows, Try and think it were to get a resignation. :-)

International SMS will be charged 100 yen Hazime Tooru so much international Viper send SMS server, you have to manually get Access Code sent. However, this method is very time consuming. About 12 hours short, while some people are taking two days to arrive.

Are you wait for aroud 2 or 3 days? If you can do followings.

Setup 8.Viber suspended, iPhone’s SMS send SMS directly from the app Viber.

At this time, Viber please leave the Access Code screen, enter a pause. And can not be completely finished Viber setup.

The standard iPhone app “SMS / MMS” Tap.

9.SMS address, “+447781481767″ specified, “Viber” enter only the word.

After entering the “Submit”. Following screen will appear with the sending end.

Should this occur Viber forget about that. Only after international earnestly await the arrival of SMS.

Wait! Wait! Wait! For 2 or 3days! :-)

Viber And if you receive a 4 digit SMS internationally from your Access Code

10. Type in the screen section. This will now use Viber.

Update From Viber Team on 2013-3-6

1. Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).
  2. In addition, you may try to register to Viber with a different number (for example – your home landline number, a friend’s number, etc.), in order to determine whether the problem is specific with your number, or a general one.

Cheap International Calls
Tagged with:
Posted in Viber
219 Comments » for Why I can not get Viber Access Code
  1. mirna says:

i didnt receive my code

2. moufid says:

no code received yet on my phone galaxy sII

3. Ntimas says:

I unistalled viber and i want to use my old code. Is it possible?

4. Amir says:

I didnt receive my code.
    I followed all the steps above but actually nothing happened.

5. Freecall says:

Is that OK to tell your cellphone system and model?
    And also your phone call service provider?

• Anuwar says:

Plz guys help me my code not acsess

• Arianna Rai says:

hey, i forgot my access code.. what i need to do now?

• Arianna Rai says:

Please, reply me.. i deactivated my account. and my father had a restore app so he got to know everything.. and i need to delete all sms by today.. but i forgot my access code. so, for that what should i do? can you please, delete all my sms. my phone no +9779816391401 !! and phone model Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

• asmae says:

i cant get my code access too ! my phone number is +212667064449 i have a samsung galaxy Young am from morocco my provider is iam

6. Amir says:

Yeap.
    It’s Samsung Galaxy Ace with Android Froyo.
    I’m from Iran and my provider is IR MCI.

7. Moen says:

Hi,
    I had viber before on my other phone. Now I have bought a new phone. Originally my network is UK TMobile. But Now I am in China and the roaming message and call will cost something like £1.50 which is very high. I would like to use the old code I already have.
    Can you please tell me how to do that?
    Thanks,

8. Viber says:

@Moen -

I am not sure I fully understand the question. If you mean that you would like to register Viber on your new phone (with a new number), then you need to register to Viber normally, then receive the code through SMS or automatic call. There’s no workaround for that unfortunately..

Then, you will be able to use Viber as long as you are connected to the internet – either 3G or WiFi.

@Amir -

9. Thantzinwin says:

I can’t receive viber code,send me sms massage,my phone no +950944409075

• Viber says:

Hi,

10. Dinelee says:

I didn’t received any Activation code

• Freecall says:

Please try to remove Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).

• Yu Khine Lin says:

I have tried everything.. Delete and install viber again but still no code yet.. Said “you are About to receive an automatic call from viber” but I waited for a long time and no call.. It’s really inconvenient.. Please help me.. What should I do..?

11. elvie says:

I install already viber on my ph0ne.i did n0t get my access codde thr0ugh sms I try the click here butt0n but it appears only “this site is blocked”.why I cant get my access code?can u send it by email?

12. elina says:

Is it possible to get messages on both my phone and pc via viber for pc? Will i need a new access code when i get it for my pc?

13. Vaibhav says:

http://activate.viber.com/viber/activate_finish.html just use this website to get a automatic call frm viber

14. ruby says:

Hi! I tried downloading viber for the first time. However, I didn’t received the access code through sms message nor through automated call options. I tried uninstalling the the system and waited for 24 hours to download it again but the same thing happens and cannot go forward from here. I am using the following:

Sony Ericsson Xperia
    Android

• Viber says:

Hi Ruby,

• Bry says:

Me too, i have experienced this already, i also cant receive the message of the access code through sms message.. And im using ALCATEL ONE TOUCH “INSPIRE”.. Pls reply immedietly

15. rajan says:

Please sent access code……………

16. shamena says:

I didn’t receiv viber code nor from sms or call and deactivate viber the reinstall it after 24hrs and still nothing i have the Samsung galaxy s2 4g from boostmobile can you help and I

17. ruby says:

i got a code but it says invalid. i have tried uninstallin n installin again but the same problem occured. i have a dual sim cell. does tat effect??

• Freecall says:

Did you get this error message “Invalid Code. Please check the Viber code you received via SMS..”
      If so, just wait for 24 hours, and try re-entering your Code and it may be accepted.

18. ruby says:

yes!! got such message…

19. james says:

i have uninstalled, reinstalled, waited 24 hours. Each time I enter the access code it tells me it is invalid. I had viber working fine and then cleared some things from it and now can’t get it started again. I keep getting invalid code messages.

20. Enoch says:

I can not receive viber access on my samsung galaxy i500 in thsi number +233297997569

21. Enoch says:

I can not receive viber acces code on this number +233287997468

22. Salva says:

I get my receive code but when i inter receive code writes that you have not intered an activation code and intere the activation code you receive via sms in acces code feild try again why ?

23. nimesh says:

my access code

24. manish says:

“The phone number you just entered could be be associated with viber”

why ??????????????????????????
    nothing wrong in phone handset or sim then why ??
    initiallly i activated too but then also it was not wroking
    i uninstalled and re install it again but not getting confirmation code
    kindly resolve this

25. Samson says:

I don’t have any comment

26. Samson says:

I don’t want to say !!!!!!!!

27. Samson says:

PLZ!!!!!!

28. Theresa says:

I receive an incorrect access code. I had uninstalled and reinstall viber but it doesn’t work. I am from philippine and my mobile number is 09064172085. Please help me. Thanks.

29. niti says:

i didn’t get viber code yet , also have an old viber account with the same phone number, what can i do to get the code please???

30. I lose viber access code due to I have change mobile and then I forgot previous code . So I want to know that how I can get previous or new viber access code .

31. pavel says:

такая же проблема из выше перечисленных… что делать?

32. Laia says:

I tried to install viber on my blackberry bold 9790, I live in French Polynesia and the app does install but then I don’t receive the access code and the call which is supposed to give it to me doesn’t get through either. I then waited 24h , uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it still doesn’t work …

33. Yu Khine Lin says:

And I’m living in Myanmar.. +9595017683 can you please help me sending the activation code via this?

34. negin says:

I’m from iran! Ma phone is blackberry bold 9900 I can downlod viber!

35. negin says:

I’m from iran ma phone is blackberry 9900 bold I can’t download viber! Why?

36. malvina says:

please send code for+9509428344294 with sms.
    I didn’t receive automatic phone call from viber. please help.
    My phone is huawei u8836.

37. Niall Dalton-Brown says:

After down loading Viber I clicked continue was was advised that my phone number is invalid. Please advise. I just deleted viber and will reload tomorrow and see if that works

38. Anuwar says:

plz give me accsess code my number is +905428169844

39. atz says:

My ph no is+959421047861…give me the code please!!

40. Reyhane says:

please give me your viber support team email to ask them haow can we recieve the access code, even after reinstalling the viber 24 hour later.

Thanx

41. alireza says:

why my phone number could not be associated with a viber account? for android
    when I resetted my phone I reinstalled viber again but cant receive the code.

42. tinmoewin says:

i lost my viber access code i uninstalled and re install it again but not getting confirmation code please resolve this

43. Than Htut says:

Please, I want to know my accsess code number.

44. soheil says:

I can not get Viber Access Code…when i go to viber for enter my phone number viber give me a loading and this loading have not end…what can i do what is my problem???

45. Jacqueline. Orea says:

Tenia viber en mi iPhone y trate de instalarlo en mi tableta y ya no pude utizar mi viber en iPhone

46. Aye Pwint Khaing says:

I didn’t received viber activate code no . I’m living in Myanmar.. +95 9400468162 can you please help me sending the activation code via this? I really appreciate that you will help me. Thks

47. problemclean says:

i can’t get viber activation code & sms because my country goverment close ur server . How can i get ? can u help me?

ph +9595415894

(did u have another way plz tell me )

48. reem says:

no code , i try many times no sms

49. frankminzaw says:

i can’t receive my code please help me my phone number is +959420051737

50. edgar says:

Can. U email my code

51. Samanta says:

Hi i lost my phone is it possible that i download a new viber in new phone then how i will have an acces to my old account ? How will i deactive that account? Thnks

• Freecall says:

If you have lost your device or if it has been stolen, you may reinstall Viber on your new device, using the lost devices phone number. This will once again activate the lost device’s number onto your new device. If you wish not to use that number any longer, once activated, you may go to the ‘more’ option and select deactivate. This will deactivate that number. Then reinstall again using your new number.

If you don’t want to reinstall Viber, don’t worry. Your account will automatically be deleted after 45 days of inactivity.

52. Samanta says:

I mean how would i deactive my old account in viber in my lost phone ? Thanks

53. thae thae says:

please give me viber activation code +959420112839

54. azhein says:

i cant get viber code. please send me via sms or phone call
    phone no is +9595097965

• Freecall says:

What is your phone system and model?
      Just phone number can not get Viber activate code.
      Please try to elaborate on the problem – what exactly do you see when trying to install? Is there any specific error message?

55. chet says:

Im trying to get the viber app to work because I currently DONT HAVE phone service. Perfect time to need and use it. Question is, how is one to receive the activation code via sms or automatic phone call if I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE lol Im hoping I can have the access code emailed or support can generate one for me. Please advise, thank you

56. Aung says:

I cannot get any code by sms and call.why?

57. Bobo MDY says:

I have not recive code

58. No No says:

I have not receive code. how can u help me?????

59. Nyein Kyaw says:

I don’t get viber activation code…. +9509420737000
    please , can u sent activation code to my email (burnemup.c.j@gmail.com)?

• Freecall says:

Viber activation code can not send through email, sorry for that.
      Did you try all steps mentioned above?
      If you did, please tell me your phone system and model?

60. Dhruv says:

Dont receve getcode.

61. binod says:

hi , i was using viber but today i formet my phone after that i was tring to use viber but i can’t recive code wht to do

• Freecall says:

If you have formated your device, you can reinstall Viber, using the origal devices phone number. This will once again activate the formated device’s number.

62. Viber says:

Hi everyone,
    This is a representative of Viber.

About the inability to receive our access code:

* If you still have any more questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
    the Viber Team.

• kai08 says:

I have problems receiving the activation code. I tried everything above. Removed viber waited for 24 hrs and reinstalled it. Tried getting the code via sms and phone call but still nothing.i tried using other working numbers and received the code, but i want to use my other number which i used before for viber. What should i do? Please stop telling me to uninstall and wait 24hrs etc.. as ive done that already. I even called my network operator, so ols give me a solution not an advise.

• Freecall says:

Really sorry, I have contacted the Viber team, and they just kept telling me the same thing.
        And they also give your advice about: If all fails, it might be a problem with your provider, or your country/network is blocking Viber’s requests for the code.
        Please see below.

Thank you for contacting us.

For more help, please do not reply to this email – instead visit our HelpDesk at http://helpme.viber.com

**************

I have a question about getting activation code from my friend.
        Please advise how to work it out.

I need it using my old number. I’m from the philippines my network is sun postpaid.

Thanks!

• kai08 says:

And let me clarify THE PROBLEM IS SPECIFIC WITH MY NUMBER. My other numbers received the code and the other one specific number did not. All of them are active numbers. Im in the philippines, using sun postpaid.

• Freecall says:

Sorry, at the moment, I do not a right solution for your problem.
        I will contact Viber team to get answer, please wait for some days.

• yasser says:

viber can not associate my phone number

• fabgirl says:

I have tried all the steps mentioned above..but i still dont get my access code nor do i get a call back. It says “an error has been occured in trying to call”.

My device is ipod 4… My number is India(+91)9700664323

Please help

• Ehsan says:

Hi
      I’ve already done all above but still have problem and i did not recieve any activation code neither by sms nor by phone call… I’m from Iran and my device is Samsung galaxy wonder and my phone no. is +989392766877
      Please kindly advise the soulotion

63. sera says:

Please remove my old post. you can find it when you check the email. I have a right to be removed on your site.

64. kai08 says:

I accidentally deleted viber without deactivating it and reinstalled it after. Entered my number which i used before but didnt get my code via sms or callback. I tried using other numbers and received their codes, the problem is with my specific number which i used before to activate my viber. And now i cant receive the code. I tried rebooting, uninstalling viber as said above, waited for the callback but still nothing. What should i do? I need it using my old number. Im from the philippines my network is sun postpaid.

• Viber says:

All,

Please see our solution in our last post, regarding the inability to receive our code.

• Angel says:

Hi! I had the same problem as kai08, during callback it kept on telling me that the phone number that I entered could not be associated with a Viber account. So I tried to email Viber’s support center and they replied. They were able to remove my prior registrations so I was able to register again when I tried. My Viber’s back up! :)

• Angel says:

I have the same problem, Viber was deleted without deactivating it, but when I reinstalled it and entered my number which I used before too but no SMS and no callback. On the screen it always says “THE PHONE NUMBER YOU ENTERED COULD NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH A VIBER ACCOUNT” and it asks me to download the latest version, but it is the latest version since I have just downloaded it. I tried to email their support center and they replied but they only said that my number is already active, and they already closed the ticket. I know that it is active since I have not deactivated it. What I wanted was for Viber to be set up again on my phone so I can use it. I’m also from the Philippines by the way, and my network provider is Globe. Please help

65. why I cant active my viver account

66. myonaingmoe says:

why did

n’t my viper code receive on +9509401581471

67. Dane ching says:

Why cant i receive the code message from my phone to access my viber account inside my ipod? Can you SEND IT IMMEDIATLY?? I MEAN NOW? PLS. SEND IT NOW.. Sometimes i already got the code message you gave me at my cell, but when i try it in my ipod; it still wont work!!??

68. Dane ching says:

My cell number is 09177815693 and i live in philippines

69. Haniyeh says:

• Freecall says:

I think you cleared something important for Viber.
      If re-installing Viber does not resolve your problem, you may try format your device first.
      Remember, backup your data.

70. garniere says:

My roaming number is broke and not in use now, can the roaming # can be register to a viber # from the Phils?

71. summer smith says:

my cel+639192616111 validate via sms online

• Freecall says:

I can not send the Viber code to you for I am not a member of Viber team.
      Please try to follow the ways above first.

72. edwin says:

good day. may i know the email address of viber support center? i cant access the support page in their website. appreciate any help. thanks

73. Aleksandra Popovic says:

I’m from Serbia, I installed Viber and created account few mouths ago, but today a excedently delete the app and when I tried to sign in, it didn’t want to work, what do I do?

74. Abid says:

i have glaxy samsun 9100 and i have been trying for 5 days to instal viber but only one message exists invalid access code

75. hani says:

Hi.
    I have activated viber before, but it doesnt work now! So I uninstall it and when I want to reinstall viber, it does’t give me access code!so, I try it several times! im from iran and i need viber… How I can get this code?
    Please help me .
    Thanks a lot

76. Sanjay says:

Hi.
    I have downloaded viber and whenever I reach the setup screen it says that my phone number is invalid. Please help me.

77. danica says:

please give me a code on this number….09482981992 please help i really need it

78. Pammy says:

I uninstalled viber and re-installed it again and register but it says that my number is not associated to Viber. What will I do?

79. shahul says:

no access code receiving if go[ no access code receive click here]
    option then coming the blocked site

if u can up date me

80. vinamra says:

Hey I haven’t recive my access code
    And when I’m clicking on No code it’s showing me message”AN error has occurred during the Viber activating process”.
    pls help me
    My no is +919762901889
    and my model no is iphone 3gs.

• Freecall says:

Try to use a different number to see is there something wrong with your current number:
      To enter a different phone number, please follow these steps:
      Exit from this screen and start the Viber app.
      Make sure that you are on the activation screen. Press the ‘Back’ button if necessary.
      Enter your phone number without the country code, and press “Continue”.
      You should now receive your code by SMS. If you do not receive your code within 30 seconds, press the “No code” button.

81. naresh magar says:

I have deactivated… But did not get any code. Please sent mY code. And my mobile no.(India) +918289072162

82. عامراحمد says:

no cood

83. watfa says:

in a mistake, I unistalled my viber app, so I lost all my account data, so how to activate viber again on the same number?

84. ammar says:

no code mobail syria 00963969604100

85. Vianne says:

Can someone open my viber account on other mobile phones, and can read all our conversations?

86. lara says:

Please help.. I accidentally uninstalled my viber.. When i installed it again and registered my nmber, i didnt get the code.. What should i do?? Can you please email it to me?? Please..

87. lara says:

The problem is i cannot open my account thats why i need the code to open it again.. I tried to re.install but then i cant get the code thru sms or call.. What is the best thing to do??

88. Zahoor says:

once i put my fone number, “APPROVE” option appears, i do approve then “could not activate mobile data network” appears, i press “OK”.
    then it goes back to the previous option again and again asks to enter my phone number.. ( i type my num without zero)

please help…

00923422174877

89. cmm says:

please give me viber code.my ph number is+959423674473

90. wirin says:

the number you entered doesn’t appear to be valid. what i do this action?

91. Maida says:

I Uninstalled my Viber, then I installed again just a few hours of Uninstalling it. The problem is I’m not recieving any code. Please help me..

92. om says:

can I forgot my viber access code I can get back

93. om says:

how to get my lost viber code

94. krislyn says:

i haven’t receive either sms or call to activate my viber. I tried it several times. I uninstall it then reinstall it again and wait for 24 hours to repeat the process but still unsuccessful. Im from Philippines and using Samsung Galaxy S4. Hope you can help. Thanks.

95. anil says:

viber not use nokia c700

96. Alex Agyapong says:

Send me a code 5713889963

97. mc wong says:

Plse send code to +60178755593

98. buddhi subedi says:

please resend me access code in my mobile. my number is 9779846569210

99. SALOUAGE says:

vibre pour pc plz

100. sandeep says:

i actually had used viber but later uninstalled it..i need it now but im unable to get the access code pls send me the viber acesss code as soon as possible

101. plz resend me access my code on my mobile,i didnt know how to activate my viber,plz, .here my number 09161327889

102. Soni says:

I am not getting access code and also I tried automatic call system but the code doesn’t work can you please mail access code to email address

103. Aki says:

My phone display is broken and i try to setup the PC version. But I didnt recieve the code, I even put my card to another device and tried. Please send me the code to my mail adress.
    Number: +381642248676

Thanks
    Aki

104. yhen labong says:

why i cannot activate my viber, the access code is always invalid.

105. krishna says:

i accidentally uninstall my viber, when i install it again some kind of a code came up i enter my mobile number but no code was send i try it again but nothing has change,.im using viber on my clients thats why i hardly need it to activate agin,.pls help me,.
    my mobile number is +639227263610 my service provider is sun cellular and my phone unit is samsung galaxy young,.pls do help me,.i need it hardly pls,.

106. mohammad reza says:

i need a viber code please

107. husain says:

hello sir
    sir i cant get my viber code my num is 9784878442 and this sim was in kuwait right now will u plz help to give me code.
    thanx sir..

108. shivangi says:

i dont get my access code i am frm 2 hours plz help i want my code . . .

109. manco says:

I can’t change country code for my country in setup. It always shows Kazakhstan(+7). I’m from Armenia and have to change the code to Armenia(+374), but it’s impossible. And if I cant change country then I cant get right mobile number and cant finish setup and get access code.
    What I have to do? Help Please!

• Freecall says:

Check that you’ve chosen the correct country.
      Make sure that you entered a valid phone number– include all the digits without the country code.
      Your device’s ROM may have been tweaked or you have an unlocked (rooting) phone.

110. manco says:

Thank you Freecall for quick reply!
    THE MAIN PROBLEM IS – I CAN NOT CHOOSE CORRECT COUNTRY (my country-Armenia), it stays on Kazakhstan.
    My phone is not locked-unlocked, but brand new Sony Xperia Sola bought 3 days ago. I only changed Android OS from 2.3.7 to 4.0.1.

111. manco says:

Solved
    I had to set home city in world time

112. willians says:

Eu instalei, retirei reeinstalei novamente, fiz todos os procedimentos mais não recebi o codigo, pode me ajudar
    Estou brasil
    +55 codigo de area e telefone 1291424487

113. carmenza says:

please send code to 5661837260 chile

114. shehzad says:

Viber,
    I have a case in which same operator’s (Vodafone India) my postpaid number doesn’t get Validation SMS nor Validation Call, while the prepaid number receives SMS instantly.
    Hope this helps you in identifying the cause and resolve it.

115. simba says:

Need a viber code.pls send…..

116. Stroumfita Mpoumpou says:

plz help me. i had viber on my sony xperia phone and on my pc and worked perfectly, till yesterday that i unistalded it because something went wrong and i couldn’t delete the messages from a contact. then i tried to install viber again…and till now i cannot. no code is coming either from sms o call back. i tiried to put my oldest code thinking that it might work but….nothing happend. i waited for 24 hours as they said, but still nothing. please check it out and help me by senting me the code or…whatever. thank very much for listening.

117. Mindalena daliva says:

No code are send

118. AgentL says:

I need help! I accidentally uninstalled the Viber application but I haven’t deactivated my account. If I reinstall Viber, is there a possibility that I can get my old account back? I’d do anything to get it back! So many memories in there…

119. David says:

Hi, I can’t active Viber on Windows. I tried it more than 10 times and it blocked me (because I don’t have running Viber on phone). When I try it again it said: “There seems to be an error activating viber on your device.” Please call me or send me SMS with CODE to +420 777552727 thx ;)

120. umair says:

hey i am facing problem of activating viber. when i put the access code it tells invalid access code. I am from 3 days. I had wait 24 hrs but it not happen. i had received 4 codes. but it always tells invalid code. i also had tried from another number but it tell same thing. please tell me why it is happening and how to solve this problem.pls hlp me.

121. fabgirl says:

i did not get my access code n call back even aftr i waited for 24 hrs n reinstalled it…..

Plzzzz helpp…….. Wat do i do now…? I tried so many tyms but stil not wrkng

122. rodolfo inacio says:

I’m not able to install again, no Station to send the code. what do I do?

123. ali says:

This is free software, and I thought I would come by to talk with me in Italy. But my application code, wants to know how is it achieved? Sanctions against Iran may hope to get the code!

124. Michelle says:

Can you please help me with retrieving an access code. I bought a new phone (Nokia Lumia 900) and I installed Viber on it but I am unable to get any access code. I am using my same number (12424369789) that I used with Viber in my old phone (Blackberry Torch) but I am unable to receive a code by SMS nor do I get the call. I have uninstalled the app many times and have waited 24 hrs sometime 2 days then tried again and still it doesn’t work. can you email me a code please at the email I provided. Thank you

125. SATNAM SINGH says:

I AM USING THIS NUMBER 0032485787822 AND I FORGETTE MY CODE HELP ME.

126. SATNAM SINGH says:

THERE SEEMS TO BE AN ERROR ACTIVATING VIBER ON YOUR DEVICE.ABI ISKE AGGE KYA KARU?

127. majid says:

I have had viber and it was working after the activation but dont know what happened I tried to open it one day it directed me to activation again I realized that my number was wrong I uninstalled and reinstalled to get the number changed in the space provide I put my number starting with 079———so on when I continue it appears like this +44079——then I will not receive activation code but if I remove the 0 Then i get the sms message with code when I put in the activation page space It says is not valid I tried this 5 to 8 times still not working.

128. Nana B says:

Hello, I flashed a new ROM on my N7100. I tried setting my Viber. I’m in another country, but I still want to use my home number for the setup. When I enter my country code it automatically changes to my host country. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and tried several times but it still reverts to the country code of my host country. Can you help me out?

129. deep Shrestha says:

Fast N Easy To use But Why Ican not get viber code

130. Nariman says:

hi
    my little brother used an incorrect notification code,and now i cant access to viber,what should i do?

131. ayemin says:

Please.u help me.Because i want to viber account in the next one.I hope your servise.

132. Hoan says:

vui lòng gửi giúp tôi mã viber +84985021383

133. usmanamin says:

i install a viber on glaxy 4.but i did not reeivce a activation code and not receive a call.plz send me a code.+923334031300

134. Tran says:

135. youcef says:

bonjour jai oublie mon code activation de (viber 2014 media inc) mon télephone portable htc windows 8 ci join la photo de mon télephon (file attachment)
    mon pays ; Alger (+213)
    numéro télephone ; +213698535020
    Prière m’aider pour cette action

COMPTONS SUR VOTRE COLLABORATION
    SALUTATION

Hello, I have forgotten my activation code (viber 2014 media inc) my phone htc windows 8 below join the photo of my telephon (file attachment)
    my country, Algiers (+213)
    Phone number: +213698535020

Please help me for this action

COUNT ON YOUR COOPERATION
    GREETING

136. Shiyas Kakkat says:

Very bad application. I no like. Code number sending very delay very bad

137. ဇင္နြယ္ဝင္း says:

help me vibet code

138. I didn’t get viber code ??

139. Bonjour j ai des difficultés pour retrouver le code viber est ce que vous pouvez m aider silvouplait merci

140. key lock says:

i can’t recived viber code.