How to Deactivate my Viber account

$10 Bonus on $20 Signup

The Viber Access Code feature was created for identification purposes. It is in our interest to protect our user’s identity.This is why it is important that users receive their Access Code via SMS, or via callback, rather than via email, to ensure that they are the real owners of the cell number which they are registering. This will prevent other users from obtaining your access code and placing calls with your caller ID.

The same holds true for the cancellation of accounts. We cannot accept email requests indicating to us wishes to have certain telephone numbers deactivated. There is no way for us to verify that the sender of the email is also the true owner of the telephone number.

Deactivation:

If you wish to deactivate your account, go to the “More” tab on your Viber app, and tap on the “Deactivate Account” option. All of your personal information will be automatically deleted.

If you have uninstalled Viber, you will need to reinstall it in order to deactivate your account.

If you don’t want to reinstall Viber, don’t worry. Your account will automatically be deleted after 45 days of inactivity.

Cheap International Calls
Posted in Viber
13 Comments » for How to Deactivate my Viber account
  1. misbah says:

I lost my ipnone but some use my viber can u dlkete my account plz my number is 07446255340

2. etuwe briight junior says:

thanks

3. Nelson says:

I lost my phone and someone is using my viber can u delete my account please my number is 07456 059942

• Freecall says:

• KI says:

Hey, Can you please delete my old viber account because I lost my phone and I can’t get to my old viber account. My phone number on the old viber account is 5028072924. Please pleaseeee help!

• Freecall says:

You have to do it by yourself. If you have lost your device or if it has been stolen, you may reinstall Viber on your new device, using the lost devices phone number. This will once again activate the lost device’s number onto your new device. If you wish not to use that number any longer, once activated, you may go to the ‘more’ option and select deactivate. This will deactivate that number. Then reinstall again using your new number.

4. kartik says:

Hello, I’ve already tried all the tricks to get the code and it didnt and it is not possible that the service provider blocked it because many people join with the same service provider .
    so do you have any idea how i can log-in Via Facebook?

5. Abdel says:

I lost my I phone and till now my viber account is still active although I did not use it till that time. Can I locate my i phone using my viber account

6. sonam says:

someone using my personal number for viber.
    i don’t know who it is!